Discover a new dimension of Greek Mythology through a Math Fight against the whole monster village. Play Zeus vs Monsters – Fun Math Game for Kids with Math Formulas, join thousands of users and practice math operations while having fun. Math is fun! Download it free and enjoy 50 levels of math.
HADES SENT HIS ARMY OF MONSTERS FROM THE UNDERWORLD TO CONQUER THE MOUNT OLYMPUS. AS A GOD, YOUR MISSION IS TO USE YOUR MATH SKILLS TO FIGHT THEM AND DEFEND YOUR THRONE.
It’s been proven that kids learn math through games a lot faster than from math worksheets. Zeus vs. Monsters provides fun with maths for all ages. How? Math problems go gradually from very easy to extremely hard.
– Voted #1 App of The Week by users
– Easy to play
– Guarantees both education and fun
– Top educational game
– Educational tool for parents and teachers
– Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication tables from 0-1000
– Greek Mythology Learning
– Math exercises
– Math equations
NOTE TO PARENTS: This is one of those educational games for kids that have multiple goals:
– To increase math practice time, provide math help, sharpen perceptive skills and strengthen abilities to stay focused for longer periods of time.
– To change 3rd, 4th and 5th graders’ perception of mathematics – math is not that boring and hard. Math is fun!
– Since it introduces characters from Greek mythology and provides basic knowledge about them, it can be put together with games for kids between first and 4th grade
The game itself is based on numbers:
– 7 to 14 (1st to 8th grade) is the age for which this game was designed
– 12 characters from Greek mythology included in the game: Zeus and Athens as heroes, and Hades, Chimera, Medusa, Giant, Titan, Minotaur, Centaur, Cerberus, Typhon and Satyr as the bad guys.
– 50 levels you have to complete
– 3 difficulty levels (easy, normal and hard)
– 0 to 1000 is the range of numbers for calculation tasks
– 4 math operations – multiplication, division, addition and subtraction
– 10 bosses to defeat. At every fifth level, one mythical creatures attacks.
– Game play is fast-paced and very dynamic. If you want to stay alive, you must be quick with multiplication, division, subtraction and addition processes in your head. Monster math flash cards with numbers pop out from the bottom of the screen and leave you very little time to think and click on the correct answer to solve your math problem.
– Like most free educational games for kids, this is the game for boys and girls, who can have their brain training with two different heroes: Zeus or Athena, the greatest of Greek gods and goddesses.